Saturday, November 17, 2007

Serving the Family

Serving the family is an opportunity
It is taking good care of the smallest unit of society
Children are there to be well-guided
As they are the future of family and community indeed

The lessons of the past have been the guiding light
In going through the way of knowing what's wrong and right
Parental discernment is in my mind
So I'll do my best to make everything right

It's alright to sacrifice as I have chosen it to be
Someday dreams would be attained by our family
There is just a need to strive everyday
Life will be nice and enjoyable I can say

Let this blog be an outlet of myself
So practical learnings would not be retained within myself
Thanks to my husband who encouraged me to be a blogger
As we are now together as internet writers

No comments: