Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I join blogging too

My husband is involved in blogging
While I take good care of our home
But I realize what good things blogging can do
So I decided to join too...

My husband is training me how to do blogging
After doing my household chores I could do a beautiful thing
A poem through which I could express myself
I like this literary art since I was a child who needed help...

Let me express my views in writing
Poetically I can always convey life's meaning
Though I am using simple words
It is something for me in my simple home...

I could see what blogging is doing to my husband
He is fulfilled to know he's having income
Though it is very small but it is increasing
Day after day he is striving to do his writing...

I am good in writing too
Though I always need the inspiration
Now that I know that blogging is giving something
I decided to join so I have this thing

I will treat blogging as my home-work now
This business of mine is a home-based generation of income
I know I could earn through this also
Additional to my family needs so my husband is so happy too...

I have my own identity
Personally I can express freely
Yes, my husband is there to support me
But this is a work of mine as I am home most of the time...

No comments: